If you're not receiving emails from us, it's likely that junk filters may be automatically sending our emails to your junk folder or spam folder. In most cases, it should be as easy as adding [email protected] to your 'Safe-Senders' list
Here are some instructions from some popular email services.
- Log in to your Hotmail account.
- Click on the 'Option's' link.
- Click 'Mail' which is located on the left-hand side menu.
- Click the 'Junk email protection' link.
- Click 'Safe list'.
- Enter Swingles.com in the text field and click 'Add'.
There isn't a 'Safe Sender' list in Gmail as such. If you are worried about emails from Swingles ending up in you spam folder, please try the following
- Add [email protected] to your contact list. Gmail will deliver messages from members of your Contacts List to your inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam.
- Create a filter so that messages from Swingles are not sent to Spam. Open up a message from Swingles. From the drop-down menu next to the reply button, click on "Filter messages like this". On the page that appears, click on "Create a filter with this search" link, on the next page, check the box next to "never send to Spam" and click on the blue 'Create filter' button.
- If you notice that one of our emails has reached your spam folder, please select the 'Not Spam' icon directly above the email.
- Log in to your Yahoo account.
- Click the 'Addresses' tab.
- Click 'Add Contact'.
- In the Name section add Swingles - (@Swingles.com).
- Ensure you 'Save Contact' and select 'Done' when completed.
For further assistance, please contact our support team who can assist your further.