General media guidelines
Media you upload will be reviewed for suitability and vetted by our Support Team. If the media does not meet our media quality guidelines it will be rejected during the approval process. Having clear and appealing images not only gives you a better chance of connecting with other members, but it also makes Swingles a more appealing experience for everyone.
- You must own or have permission to use all the media you upload to your profile. Your account may be terminated if you are found in breach of this rule.
- Keep the media real and updated. Adding more media allows you to convey more aspects of your personality
- Memes, text only or cartoon style media is not permitted
- Acceptable image formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP files
- Acceptable video formats: "f4v", ".flv", ".mxf", ".gxf", ".ts", ".mp4", ".m4a", ".m4v",".ps", ".3gp", ".3gpp", ".mpg", ".wmv", ".asf", ".avi", ".isma", ".ismv", ".dvr-ms", ".mkv", ".mov"
- Maximum file upload size for images is 7MB
- Video running time can be between 5 seconds and 10 minutes
The following are some reasons why our support team may reject your media
- Your public profile photo is blurry, out of focus or subject matter not close enough to the camera
- Media contains a child or children
- Media contains personal or identifying information
- Media depicts an Illegal act or activity
- Media contains symbols or gestures that are likely to be offensive to a reasonable person
- Media shows someone's face who is not part of your profile
Primary Profile Photo
As your Primary Profile Photo is displayed in various formats around the site special rules do apply to Primary Profile Photos
- Your Primary Profile Photo must be a clear photo of you - and only you - that accurately represents who you are
- Primary Profile pictures with two people will only be accepted for couples members
- No photos will be accepted where people other than the member(s) are identifiable
- If you elect not to have a picture of yourself as your Primary Profile Photo you accept that it limits interaction with other members
- Primary Profile Photos can be of body parts, but they cannot be inanimate objects
- Primary Profile Photos that are adult in nature will be moderated in accordance with our photo classifications and will only be viewable to other members who elect to use ‘Adult Mode’
Please note: You may choose to make your profile photo private and it will not be visible to other members.
Public Gallery Media
Public Gallery is media that is not your Primary Profile Photo. Your Public Gallery is where you can show more of your personality and may include, action shots, and your interests and fetishes. You are encouraged to upload these style of images, but we do recommend keeping a good balance of interest shots and pictures of yourself. Members want to see you, as well as what you're interested in.
Public Gallery media that include people other than members is only acceptable if you cannot see the persons face. We recommend that permission is sought from those in the media before they are uploaded.
Public Gallery Media that adult in nature will be moderated in accordance with our photo classifications and will only be viewable to other members who elect to use ‘Adult Mode’.
Private Gallery Photos
- Allow you to choose who has access to your photos.
- Tend to be photos that you would prefer to keep private.
- Photos that include people other than members are acceptable. We recommend that permission is sought from those identifiable in the image before they are uploaded.
- Photos that are adult in nature will be moderated in accordance with our photo classifications and will only be viewable to other members who elect to use ‘Adult Mode’.
More about photo moderation
All photo submissions are subject to our terms & conditions. Our Support Team will check all photos you add and moderate according to our photo guidelines and may move photos to another photo gallery when needed or even block the photo when needed. Profile images are classified into two categories; 'General', meaning images are acceptable for general viewing, or 'Restricted', meaning images are not suitable for general viewing. For other members to view restricted images they must have 'Adult Mode' enabled (Learn more about adult mode). The Support Team will not enter into discussions as to why a photo has been rejected.
If you have difficulties uploading your photo, please contact our Support Team who can assist you further.